Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2. Realisation

I decided to make my video a reflection of this dilemma which is kind of invisible but also very present in our society.
While writing my monologue I realised how vest and deep this topic was. Even the TED talkers who studied this topic and were so much smarter than me would have struggeled to make a 5 min video of this.
Also, I became gradually more busy and worried over the realisation of this. How would I be able to depicture the concepts in my video?
I decided to film examples where people would have to make choices, so I went through the inner city and filmed as much menus, timetables and shops as I could. I think overall I achieved what I wanted with the footage even though the camera of the phone delivered less then perfect images. Better in terms of the message was the footage that I shot at home though. The google picture search came up with really nice displays of variety of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment